Friday, March 27, 2009

Too Long: San Francisco

Its been a while since i have updated but i have been actively involve in community work in San Francisco....So I haven't been slacking. Anyway, if you have never been to San Fran you have to go there. That place is no doubt a beautiful place. The people maybe a little crazy but I am from New York, so I can handle anything. I have some cool things to add from some great upcoming artist so stay tuned. In the mean time, look at some of these picture from San Francisco.


This is the infamous prison that Al Capone served his time. The great Alcatraz. I recommend a visit to this historical prison. Its a museum now.

This is a great view of the Golden Gate Bridge. We walked the entire length of this bridge and back. Going was great but coming back was tedious.....But I definitely recommend you walk this bridge. Great view of the city of San Francisco, Alcatraz, The Bay, etc.

Another great picture of the hills of San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment